Project Management for Professionals
About the Course
The program provides a step-by-step guide to:
• Establish a clear approach on building a case for change.
• Sets clear objectives in terms of scope statement.
• Considers a wide range of potential solutions ensuring an optimal balance of quality, scope, cost, schedule, risks and efficient resource utilization.
• Sets out arrangements to ensure successful delivery of the initiatives.
• A guided system to monitor and control project work and develop the proper reports as per stakeholder needs’.
Associate project managers, business analyst, system administrators, project managers, project engineers, project coordinators, sales account managers, business development managers, customer services managers, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification, or any individual involved in resource management and/or directly or indirectly involved in project management process
• Understand the business and social contexts which impact on programs and projects
• Understand the importance of focusing on business objectives not just delivering to a projects' time; cost & quality objectives
• Develop a focused and disciplined approach to developing and implementing plans and controls in program and project management
• Apply a range of techniques to programs and projects
• Enhance communication and use information more effectively
• Combine knowledge of tools and techniques with an understanding of wider business and governance issues.
• 40 Corporate business professionals with some knowledge on projects and/or management.